what CAN YOU GET FROM BARTEND UNIVERSITY-MASTER SCHOOL OF BARTENDING-MSB
- Confidence in The Bar and land that Job!
- Knowledge of the most important from A to Z the etiquette, history, bar equipment, glasswares, main spirits, cocktail recipes( classic and signature), shooters ( classic and exotic), liquors,beers, wines, champagnes, aperitifs, digestifs, coffees, café flambés, garnishes and decorations.
- Professional Preparation, under the watchful eyes of our professional bar chefs and your peers- Training is the only way to build both physical and mental memory. Train initially under professional supervision then repetitive training to attain bar master chef levels.
- TRAINING GETS THE JOBS.
- Professional Service, serve all the cocktail and shooter recipes,beers,liquors, wines, champagnes and café. No one will be able to challenge your service expertise from pub to 5 star service and succeed.
- At BARTEND UNIVERSITY-MSB at Bartending.com, you will be both mentally and physically prepared to succeed and Get Hired!
Benefits of MSB Certified Bartenders
Improved personal life
Bar Pro Style
don't know WHAT BARTENDING.COM is Watch this & Find out!
The #1 fastest way for you to become a Master Bartender is to attend our BARTEND UNIVERSITY- MSB, LIVE bartending.com Master Bartend Classes.
We are going to show you how to Mix and Train to become the top Bar Chef and Get Hired!
If you want to MASTER THE ART BARTENDING
and get all knowledge, experience, connections and ONLINE ON YOUR TERMS! Like the thousands that have done it with no experience , knowledge or connections since 1981. Grab your seat right now, enroll now.
What You'll Get When You Enroll
- The 30hr BARTEND UNIVERSITY- MSB, LIVE bartending.com Master Bartend Class. (value $1155.96)
- Packages: 10 packages of 3hrs.
- Table of Contents: Detailed table of contents for easy reference.
- Curriculum: Master Bar Chef in depth course curriculum (value $39.98)
- LIVE MASTER BAR CHEF TEACHING, TRAINING AND SUPERVISING (priceless)
- Theory: A to Z the etiquette, history, bar equipment, glasswares, main spirits, cocktail recipes( classic and signature), shooters ( classic and exotic), liquors,beers, wines, champagnes, aperitifs, digestifs, coffees, café flambés, garnishes and decorations.
- Training : Professional Preparation, under the watchful eyes of our professional bar chefs and your peers- Training is the only way to build both physical and mental memory. Train initially under professional supervision then repetitive training to attain bar master chef levels. TRAINING GETS THE JOBS.
- Service : Professional Service, serve all the cocktail and shooter recipes,beers,liquors, wines, champagnes and café. No one will be able to challenge your service expertise from pub to 5 star service
- Master's Guide Cocktails and Shooter's - Absolut Edition (value $19.98)
- Private (one on one) Bar Chef Consulting (priceless)
- No annual enrollment
- VIP Access to Future Live Updates to any of our packages (value $398)
YOU GET $1155.96 IN VALUE FOR JUST $398 ONLY
ENROLL NOW AND START TRAINING TO BECOME A MASTER BARTENDER!
Frequently asked questions...
Yes. Our our partner site Bartend.com has Finally, Solved Last Minute Hiring. The Hiring Solution For The Hospitality Industry. The premiere and leading epicenter of employment, matching businesses with professional talent in the hospitality industry. Bartend.com was developed by a founder with over 30 years experience in the hospitality industry. Revolutionizing all current and outdated employment sites. It takes seconds for Employees to create a profile. The only employment platform permitting candidates to market their availability allowing businesses to identify and contact available employees in real time. GET HIRED NOW! click here
Yes, the hospitality industry is always seeking skilled employees and professionals. There is ample opportunity at international bars, restaurants, cruise ships, private clubs, night clubs, hotels, restaurants, pubs and casinos in the world. There is a huge demand in the hospitality industry for Bar Chefs and table service professionals. We will prepare you to work in the industry!
No, you must leave a deposit prior to the course of a minimum 50$. You may make payments during the course schedule as long as you make installments in accordance to our package standards.
Aside from a ready to learn attitude, prior to each package we will have a detailed list of minimum requirements, equipment and bar supplies that you will need you will have ample time to get prepared for your upcoming packages.
The drinking age varies depending on each country and within each country depending on each state or province, remember these are courses for educational professional purposes.
Visa, MC, Discover, PayPal and AMEX
Yes, we encourage students to take the class with friends and relatives so you can practice what you know together. and remember you will certainly make new connections.
Yes! Both of you will receive $10-$30 off tuition, depending on the course you take.
MSB has been offering bilingual courses since 1981 (39 years). It is important to know that all the drink recipe names are in English internationally, ie. a Bloody Mary is a called a Bloody Mary be it in London, (England) Paris (France) or Palm Beach (Florida). Currently MSB is focusing on offering courses to our English and French clients and we certainly will be expanding to Spanish and other languages in the very near-term. We are looking forward to servicing all the languages to have her students get gainfully fully employed internationally.
The course is available day , evenings and weekends. The duration is conveniently concentrated. The duration of the MSB Master Bar packages is 30 hours.
After you successfully complete the final exam, you will receive the Master Certified MSB certificate of completion as well as your attestation card via secure digital copy.
Yes – MSB has designed a proprietary Masters BarChef international course curriculum with the help of our professional Bar Chefs with more than a cumulative of 150 years of professional bartending experience.
The Master School of Bartending MSB has also published a Master's Guide Cocktails and Shooters Absolut Vodka edition that is included with the complete packages
Yes, the Master School of Bartending MSB founded in 1981 (39 years) and we have every single year updated our course curriculum to meet the most rigorous updated bartending and mixology trends internationally.
The course curriculum was developed by more than one – in fact 3 professional Bar Chefs in the industry and reviewed by directors of the finest schools in the hospitality industry – Master School of Bartending – MSB Inc.
If you enroll today, you will have access to this platform and courseware for life. YES
Conveniently No, ON YOUR OWN TIME for your convenience, all of MSBs documents, training, consulting and techniques are digital. SET YOUR TIME AND PACE.
From the Beginner to the Advanced, understanding that to land that part time or career job you'll need get the Classic Etiquette, Professional Bartender Mindset, Confidence, Experience, Connections and Bar Ethics. For anyone who wants to master the art of bartending and seeks to be an influence in the industry. Will definitely be producing more.
So, if you are ready to line yourself a job in the industry that promises a bright and lifelong career coupled with a most interesting nightlife – get yourself Master certified at MSB the prestigious leading hospitality school in the nation.
To put it plain and simple we want everyone at MSB to succeed!
The Master School of bartending was founded in 1981, we are proud to be the premiere bartender, flairtender and 5 star table service school throughout Canada.
We have successfully placed our graduates in the finest restaurants, bars, hotels, nightclubs and cruiseships around.
Get Master certified at the prestigious BARTEND UNIVERSITY- MSB, LIVE bartending.com Master Bartend.
Courses offered by the Master School of bartending are recognized by Employment Quebec.
Many employers require that new bartenders and table servers be graduates of The Master School of bartending.
NO high prices, burden full agendas, travelling,
Set your goals and meet them ON YOUR OWN TIME, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
OUR GOAL is to make sure YOU succeed.
MASTER THE ART OF BARTENDING